The Chairman and founder of Ghanaian based Afro Arab Group Of Companies ambassador Alhaji Salamu Amadu has called on African leaders to invest in African youth who are Africa’s greatest resource.
Speaking at the Hive Africa Global Leadership Programme in Nairobi, Amadu who is a philanthropist and entrepreneur with interests in Microfinance, Real Estate, Construction and Football said that established his microfinance bench to solve the problem of lack of capital for young investors in Ghana.
With over a decade and half experience in Finance, Construction , Trading , import & export of general goods and services, Amadu’s company is one of the most recognized players in Ghana’s microfinance sector.
He serves as a member of the following;
•Board member of Ghana Gulf Chamber of Commerce
•BOARD MEMBER OF NYARKOTEY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HOLISTIC MEDICINE AND TECHNOLOGY (NUCHMT)
•Member of Ghana Chamber of Commerce
•Member Ghana Real Estate Association ( Greda )
•Vice Sahel Sporting Club Niger
•Chairman Spartans Football Club
His Ambassadorial Position includes;
•Ambassador for One Young Ambassador Programme
•The Africa Youth Assembly
•Zabarma Youth Ambassador Ghana
•Youth Ambassador for all ( Zongo,s ( Inner cities ) in Ghana.
In these roles he has been instrumental in raising living standards and promoting peaceful co-existence across Africa.
He has received numerous honors which includes;
• 40underFortyAwards-2017 for Emerging Microfinance personality
• 40underFortyAwards-2018Awards Sports Personality of Year,
• 40underFortyAwards-2019 Awards Banking & Finance Personality of Year 2019,
• Top 50 young Ghanaian CEOs 2018,
• Honorary awards: The African Business and Mentoring School,
• Most Influential Personality of the year 2017: Nima Excellence Awards,
• 2017 Heroes of Distinction Awards: West African International Press Awards
• The Most Promising Entrepreneur Of the year awards 2016 West Africa Regional Magazine Achievers Awards
• Outstanding Young Financial Intermediation CEO of the Year 2021
• Zongo entrepreneur of the year 2021
• Best youth in Real Estate 2022