Rarieda member of parliament Otiende Amollo has stated that the four generals (Kalonzo Musyoka, Musalia Mudavadi, Moses Wetangula and Gideon Moi) have more local political problems to deal with.
While speaking to the citizen TV in their State of the Nation show, the Rarieda member of parliament made reference to the alleged earlier NASA coalition agreement where Raila was to be supported in 2017 then reciprocate the same to Kalonzo Musyoka in 2022.
However, Otiende Amollo said that the coalition agreement stated that Raila Odinga would only back Mr. Musyoka or Mudavadi after serving as a president and according to him, Raila should first serve as the president then back them later if the coalition agreement is to be fully adhered to.
Otiende added that the four are generals who require a field marshal for them to go far, affirming that they have not yet decided who their leader will be.
With reference to the controversial swearing in ceremony, the Rarieda legislator stated that NASA died the minute the three principles failed to show up at the Uhuru park when the Canadian based lawyer Miguna Miguna swore in the opposition leader Raila Odinga.
- Zanzibar’s 1st Vice President Maalim Seif Sharif Hamad is dead
- “I will vie for Siaya Governor on an ODM ticket” says Police Spokesman Charles Owino
- BBI taskforce Chair & Garissa Senator Yussuf Haji dies at 80
- Dr Ida Odinga honoured for promoting Peace, Family & Nationhood.
- Departed former Cabinet Minister Simeone Nyachae laid to rest in Kisii
- Bonchari Constituency Mourns The Death Of Their MP Oroo Oyieka