The Supreme Court of Kenya sitting in Milimani Court has settled on the following nine issues for determination in the ongoing petition against the declaration of William Ruto as President Elect.
- Whether the technology deployed by IEBC met the standards of integrity, verifiability, transparency to guarantee credibility of results.
- Whether there was interference of Form 34As from the polling station to the IEBC portal
- Whether there were differences between Form 34A on the portal, Form 34A at the National Tallying Centre and Form 34A with the agents at the polling station.
- Whether the postponement of Gubernatorial, Parliamentary and MCA elections resulted in voter suppression to the detriment of Azimio
- Whether there were unexplained discrepancies between votes cast for presidential candidates and other elective posts
- Whether IEBC carried out its mandate in accordance with 138(3)(c) and 138(10)
- Whether the President-elect got 50% + 1
- Whether there were irregularities and illegalities of such magnitude to affect the results/outcome
- What relieves & orders can the court grant or issue