Skip to content
- The night curfew running from 9PM to 4AM has been extended for another 30 days.
- No lockdown.
- All bars around the country to remain closed until further notice.Those who will go against this directive will have their licenses revoked permanently.
- No sale of alcohol at restaurants and eateries.
- Leaders will not be allowed to break curfew rules unless they are essential service providers.Police to take stern action against those who will be found on the wrong side of the law.
- All eateries to close at exactly 7PM as opposed to the usual 8PM.
- The public to continue observing the Covid-19 preventive measures to reduce the rate of spread.